Questions that was asked was:
- Why did you decide to blog? Because I love to write and when I write I’m free to be me.
- Do you have themes that you blog about? (Such as food, writing, sports, psychology, etc.) I would have to say food.
- What is the typical length of one of your blog posts? (word count) Between 75 to 100 word count.
- Are you part of a bloggers network? If so, how has it been beneficial? Right now is Bloggers Meetup
- How many times a month do you post on your blog? I have to say one to two times a week.
- Who were the last three followers to your blog? My husband Orion and my mother Velda and Greater Than Gravity
- Where do you get the inspirations for your posts? Food Network and the Cooking Channel
- What is your goal for your blog for 2016? For the next 5 years? Continue blogging and visiting restaurants. Hopefully make a career out of it.
- What rewards do you have in mind for reaching your goals? Helping others achieve their career goals.
I Nominate for this award:
Questions for my nominees:
- Do you enjoy blogging?
- What do you see yourself doing five years from now?
- Do you consider blogging a business or pleasure?
- Do you love to write?